In Path of Exile, Infernal Blow is a melee attack skill that converts half of Physical Damage to Fire Damage, applying a special debuff to enemies.
1. If the enemy dies while affected by this debuff, they will explode, dealing fire damage to nearby enemies. Requires a Sword, Axe, Mace, Staff or Unarmed.
2. Damage conversion: Like all converted damage, the fire portion of Infernal Blow's damage will be modified by both fire damage increases and physical damage increases. In fact, poe currency purchase is important in game.
3. Duration: If the debuff caused by Infernal Blow is still active when the monster dies, it will explode even if Infernal Blow was not the killing blow. That makes this skill very effective with Melee Splash.
4. Explosion: The explosion deals a percentage of the corpses' maximum life as fire secondary damage in an area around the corpse. It is neither an attack nor a spell, so in particular it is not affected by modifiers to melee damage, weapon damage or spell damage, but is affected by Elemental Damage with Attack Skills.
5. The explosion damage cannot be reflected. Each explosion can roll a critical strike independently from the Infernal Blow attack. While in a party, the explosion ignores the increased life added for each player beyond the first and treats the monster's life as if you were solo.
6. Monster Types: Magic (blue named) and rare (yellow named) monsters can be exploded, but unique monsters (orange named) cannot be.
7. Area of effect modifiers will only apply to the explosion itself, not the melee attack.
When you encounter some problems that you don't understand in the game, please don't panic, you can log in our official website on https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile, there are some guides and news related to the Path of Exile for beginners.