In Path of Exile, the Elementalist is an Ascendancy class for Witches. Elementalists deal in all things elemental. They have access to conditional but powerful element damage bonuses, some granted periodically or with a skill requirement.
They can also specialize in elemental ailments, Herald skills, and elemental golems. Some passive skills can be mixed and matched to accommodate multiple damage types, even physical and chaos.
If you are still learning about the gear and what things you can do to upgrade, and you don't know what tips/upgrades can you get to make killing bosses a little easier? I hope the following tips can help you. Don't forget enough chaos orbs poe is important.
1. Level up your green gems in your 6L, you have plenty of dex to upgrade them, same with your herald of ice. Respec the 6 points you used to get Arcane potency (the crit nodes in the top left) and put them somewhere else that will be more efficient.
2. If you plan to actually use your golems, they need to be leveled up so they don't die in one hit to a white monster. Arcane surge in a Lightning warp setup is not the greatest idea either, due to conflicting duration modifiers. A possible solution would be [Flame dash+Arcane surge+Increased duration+Faster casting], depending how you feel about flame dash.
3. Grab the 3 nearby 5% life nodes that you're missing, as well as Coordination for the 6% cast speed, after putting the last point in throat seeker you'll still have 1 point left.
4. Try to get a level 21 freezing pulse as well. If you ever do uber lab, you may consider unspeccing paragon of calamity from elementalist and getting Beacon of ruin for the guaranteed shock/chill, although you won't be able to do ele reflect maps.
5. As long as you can consistently chill bosses, which takes atleast 0.33% of the bosses max life as damage in one hit without beacon of ruin, replace Ice bite with Hypothermia. Compared to what you're doing now, your damage will sky rocket if you use level 18+ Cold penetration and Hypothermia gems.